Every household is different. That is why the AmeriExpert Team takes time to understand you and your household staff requirements, wherever you are in the world. As a leading, well respected household staff recruitment agency, we want to find the very best staffing solutions for your home, whether you need an efficient, child-friendly Housekeeper, or Executive Housekeeper or multi-talented Lady’s Maid
Read more about the different positions we could fill below …
The Housekeeper is probably the most requested role in AmerExpert and we take pride in finding the right Housekeeper for you. Whether you have an informal family home, and only need someone a couple of days per week, or whether you have a formal country home with a full complement of staff, we will try to find the right Housekeeper to suit the environment.
Housekeepers who will undertake all combinations of duties, including:
● Hands on cleaning
● Running errands and organising the home
● Driving (shopping and school runs etc)
● Pet care
● Supervision of other staff (such as Head or Executive Housekeepers).
● Specialist skills, such as care of a couture wardrobe or antiques and other artefacts
An Executive Housekeeper is in charge of running the housekeeping team and her responsibilities include hiring, training and supervising other Housekeepers. She may also be required to answer phones, mange vendors and assist the Housekeepers with their work.
Many of our clients require a full time permanent Lady’s Maid to assist with their personal care, appearance and presentation. Others are more interested in hiring a specialist on a short term basis to perhaps train staff, manage the seasonal changes in their wardrobe or help out with a particular project.
Our agency registers Lady’s Maids and Styling & Wardrobe experts who have combinations of talents and skills in the following areas of expertise:
● Fashion Styling, Personal styling, Image consultancy and Make up
● Specialist knowledge of, and relationships with, Designers & Fashion Houses
● Personal shopping and knowledge of International Luxury Retail
● Haute Couture & Vintage Fashion knowledge
● Accessories, Shoes, Millinery and jewellery
● Hairdressing and personal grooming
● Garment sewing, mending, alterations & repairs
● Knowledge of fine linens, silks and lace and other fabrics and textiles
● Specialist cleaning management
● Dressing and undressing
● Packing, storage and travel
● Personal assistant duties
● Wardrobe Management and seasonal rotation
● International tracking and Inventory Management
● Boudoir and bathroom care and styling; Fresh flowers, candles, lamps, general tidiness
● Spa and Beauty treatments; manicure, pedicure, facials, waxing, massage